Sunday, May 6, 2012

Farmlicious read: BARNHEART; the incurable longing for a farm of one's own.



It's not just the cover art that is vivid and delightful! This read-in-one-weekend book is a joyful dance through one woman's journey to farm ownership.
As another woman who is headed tilt-a-whirl fashion through a similar trip, I found this tale encouraging and supportive; it reminded me of myself years before I became a land owner with plans to farm.  It also reminded me of my original goals; helping me refocus on the farm plans we've laid out in a time when it's all too easy to get sidetracked with job searches, selling the house and getting kids settled in school.
Enjoy this!  It's available on Amazon.com and is published by Storey Publishing, who specialize in farm and agrarian genre literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment